Location: Macon, GA
Job Code: WD082020
RMCI is seeking several highly driven, energetic and personable web developers to work within our talented web team creating and supporting highly visible and high demand facing web assets.
These positions require experience commensurate to a mid-level developer with at least 5+ years of experience in web development. The succesful candidates will have experience with the following:
- Designing, analyzing, integrating, developing, migrating, testing, implementing and maintaining computer applications, including new computer applications or version upgrades to existing applications that meet business, security, accessibility and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) requirements.
- Microsoft SQL Server database management systems to develop stored procedures and/or create SQL statements to meet requirements.
- Applying software design concepts and methods sufficient to provide technical guidance to a multi-functional development project using Agile metholologies in software analysis, design, development and implementation for a new system or major enhancement to an existing system.
- Working on an Agile development team.
- Collaborating with project stakeholders on software development and maintenance to troubleshoot and resolve application and system issues.
- Identifying problems; determining accuracy and relevance of information; using sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives and make recommendations.
- ActivePDF experience for document processing is desirable.
Candidates must be team oriented, have strong written and oral communication skills, client contact skills and a keen interest in development. Selected candidates will be required to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Must also be detail oriented.
RMCI offers excellent benefits and highly competitive salaries. Visit our website at www.rmci.com. RMCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
5+ years of web development experience.
Must be willing to undergo a background check.